06 June 2005

STAR WARS: EPISODE III - REVENGE OF THE SITH

A fun sump. Humorless and tiresome. Nearly snapped a tooth gritting my teeth when I heard the word 'mitachlorians' in the dialog. Samuel L. Jackson is not allowed to turn his head left or right, or nod up or down. Sucked all the life out of him. Would have snorted at the ideas and dialog if I had not been so exhausted watching it.

Big. Really big. Therefore, a terribly deep hole to fall into.

Heard a robot cough. Thought that was nice, until I realized he was a cyborg. Then I went back to waiting for the end.

Joins the two Matrix sequels at the bottom of the barrel that is UNDER the barrel that you usually look into the bottom of looking for bad things. Marginally better than PHANTOM MENACE and the other one, but still less entertaining than Modern Farmer or infomercials.

No comments: